scholarship fund || one-month giftcard
We are committed to making body-neutral movements accessible to as many people as possible and value equity as a cornerstone of the work we do. Our scholarship program is our way of working to create an environment in which individuals from all backgrounds can feel represented, seen, respected, and celebrated. Our scholarship program is not an attempt to deny the realities of creating inclusive and equitable spaces, however, our hope is to eliminate one of the potential barriers to accessibility.
- When you purchase a be.come scholarship gift card, you’ll be donating a free month to one of our eligible scholarship participants.
- You can buy as many as you’d like and the be.come project will match every purchase to double the impact, while spreading movement and compassion in a time when we need it most.
eligibility to receive a scholarship...
- Although the scholarship program isn’t exclusively for members of the BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color) community, we understand the mental and physical harm that systemic racism inflicts, and we want to ensure that members of this community feel fully supported. Therefore BIPOC folks are encouraged to apply.
- In order to be considered for the be.come project scholarship program, all interested individuals must complete our assessment (found here) to determine eligibility.
- You cannot gift a scholarship gift card to a particular individual.